- Number of days: 4 Days
- Destination: Tanzania Northern Circuit like National Parks of Tarangire, Lake Manyara, and Ngorongoro Crater.
- Attractions: Elephants, zebras, hippos, flamingos, jackals, rhinos, antelopes, many birds and other varieties.
Day to Day Description
Day 1: Arrival to the Airport (JRO)
- After arriving to the airport,
- Will be received by one of our representative
- Will be transferred to the hotel in Arusha or Kilimanjaro.
- Will have a short safari briefing session at the Hotel,
- Relax and have dinner at the Hotel (BB) included.
Day 2: Tarangire National Park
- Depart for Tarangire National Park.
- Thrilling game drive through the vastness of Tarangire National Park,
- Lunch in the noon
- Afternoon game driving through the park followed by dinner and overnight (at Aven venture campsite FB)
Day 3: Ngorongoro Crater
- Morning game drive (with a picnic lunch) inside the Ngorongoro Crater.
- Attractions: lions, elephants, zebras, hippos, flamingos, jackals, rhinos, antelopes, many birds and other species.
- Aven venture campsite for dinner and overnight.FB
Day 4: Lake Manyara National Park
- Depart to Lake Manyara National Park.
- Lake Manyara covers two thirds of the park.
- Located within the Great Rift Valley,
- General outlook: Open grassy areas, hot springs, dense woodlands and steep mountainsides.
- Attractions: birds paradise with more than 350 species of birds including the greater flamingoes,, unique and elusive tree-climbing lions, more than 4,000 baboon monkeys, Buffaloes, Giraffes, Antelopes.
End of safari